A guide to succesful personal and professional development. The philosophical principles used will shape each individual's total well being, and is recognized for its holistic and integral coaching methode. The practices in Felicia Tilborg's Practicum are therefore structured in a 1-2-3 theory to implement as a lifestyle, which will bring forth an adequate solution to 3 challenges observed during its development. A methode was essential to set in place in order to:
- Benefit the advanced and underpriveleged learners.
- The group of youngsters with an extraordinary ability, whom lack adequate educational programs nor fundings focussed on this particular group.
- Provide extra curricular activities enhances the ability of the advanced learners and offers underprivalledged individuals the support in order for both to become valuable assets to our community.
The so-called 21st Century ought us to use practical and creative tools. Felicia Tilborg's Practicum therefore uses a transdisciplinary approach for the lateral thinkers amongst us, with as main appreciation on the development of personal and professional competence.
Entertain & Educate
The entertainment character Miss ILY, was derived by Felicia E.L. Tilborg in 2013, with as core value to combine entertainment with education in order to fullfill the edutainment spectacle 1-2-3 Eyes on Miss ILY. Its mission was that all teachings should pleasant, interactive and formulated in a 3 step theory. With over 22+ years of educational and life coaching experience, Felicia E.L. Tilborg a.k.a. Miss ILY gained the title as Professor in the Edutainment Studies and has earned recognition letters, managed others towards award winning status and obtained successful partnerships with:
- Project Development & Coaching Services in NL, USA, Senegal- Dakar, Caribbean
- CareerSource Polk (Previously known as Polk Works), USA
- The Department of Health, USA
- Department of Education, USA
- Department of Children & Families (protective service), USA
- Heartland for Children (Foster care), USA
- SK Entertainment Inc. (Music Artist Management)
- Family Management Centre Inc. USA (Consultancy)
- Management of Billboard & Hollywood Music and Media Award winning artist Shazman
- Management of extraordinary learners and USA Award winning duo “The JC Twins”
- Media acknowledgement for community development services in Suriname
- National and international recognitions and partnerships.
In 2016 during her study Theology at the Evangelische Broeder Gemeente Suriname (Moravian Congregation), her interest increased in missiology. As guideline she used the practical theology principles articulated by Richard Osmer:
- What is going on? (the descriptive-empirical task)
- Why is this going on? (the interpretative task)
- What ought to be going on? (the normative task)
- How might we respond? (the pragmatic task)
Felicia E.L. Tilborg re-evaluated these principles, and excluded the 2nd formulation when fulfilling her purpose as Urban Missionary. She described that the "why" should be the solution to the challenge "Why will you respond?" This awareness lead to completion of the 1-2-3 theory decribed in Felicia Tilborg's Practicum.